Forbidden city is one of the heritage sites of China. It is located in the centre of Beijing, China. It houses as the Palace Museum. It is one of the most visited museum in China. It has got a rich history in Chinese dynasty.
The forbidden city is also known as the imperial palace. It covers an area of about 250 acres and over 9000 rooms. The large palace was built between 1406 and 1420. Most of the architecture of this palace is from the Qing Dynasty of the 18th century. There is a Starbucks in the palace in case you need coffee. The 2 gates of the palace are the Gate Of Divine Powers is the Northern Gate and the Meridian Gate is the sourthern Gate.
1 .) To have a guide to escort you and tell you stories behind the establishment of palace.
2.) Be aware of pickpockets.
3.) Be aware of fake art students who are coming to you and speaking to you with the overt aim of practicing their spoken English with you. But actually, you will find later that they are going to sell some fake stuff to you by leading you to a show hall.
4 )Be careful about illegal tour coach. :A legal tour coach plaque begins with ” B “
5) Avoid boarding cabs waiting at the northern gate as most of the time legal cabs are not allowed to wait in fornt of the gate.
How to get there:
Address: No.4 Jingshan Front Street, Dongcheng District
Opening Hour: 8:30-17:00
Ticket office hours: From 9: to 15:00 pm
Travel Time: Two hours
Entrance Fee: RMB 60
Buses to the Forbidden City: No. 1, 2, 4, 5, 10, 20, 52, 57, 22, 54, 120, 802, special bus No.1
and get off at Zhongshan Phongshan Park stop or Tian Am Men stop. Take subway.
I hope that will enjoy the trip to Forbidden city and The Palace Museum. Take all the precautions necessary while roaming around the city
Powered by Davsy
- 6 Reasons to do Cybersecurity | Cybersecurity as career – Unlocktechno
- NBA All-Star Skill Challenge 2021 Participants – SlamDunk Nation
- Nokia 5.4 Price in India – full specs and price – Unitechnie
- iPhone 14 Star With Opening Punch Plan,iPhone SE 5G Underway for 2022; USB-CiPhone Not Coming Soon: Kuo – Gadgets is a tradition for all